1) I raced quarter midgets when I was little. These are cars that run on lawn mower engines and, when you're six, you feel like a bad ass going 35 MPH.
2) When I was racing, I had a Pink Power Ranger flame retardant suit. Yes, I was the coolest. If you're really good, maybe I'll have my parents dig out an old photo.
3) During my few year racing stint, I flipped my car on a wall and held the record for highest skid mark for a good 3 years. This statement now does not have the same meaning, so I don't share this accomplishment often.
4) I used to host karaoke. You never knew what you were going to get, but if you go in with a good attitude, it was always entertaining!
5) I love brussels sprouts. Honestly, I was that kid who hated anything green when I was younger, but now that I actually like vegetables, brussels sprouts are one of my faves! Maybe I'll give you all a recipe soon so that you can love them too!
What are some things that blogland doesn't know about you?
Have I told you guys lately how much I love you? No? Well, I do!! Without you guys, I'd be pointlessly writing stuff that no one would ever read! I wanted to give something back, so I decided that I would borrow an idea from Why Girls Are Weird (hope you don't mind, Krysten!) and giveaway a free ad space to one of you lovely readers! I just changed the names of all of my ad spaces to jewelry this weekend (because really, who doesn't want to be called a statement necklace for a month!) so this is for the Bangle Bracelet spot. I'm giving away 3 spots to you ladies because you are all my favorites!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks again for being such fabulous readers!
Want your banner here? Sponsor Allena Mistral!